Deadline: 31 December 2018
Palladium is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Specialists, Transparent Accountable Public Investment (TAPI) in Peru.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Specialists will perform the following functions:
- Area Specialist will lead implementation of all activities aimed at achieving the corresponding project objective/component.
- Provide technical and managerial support to develop and implement innovative strategies related to technical area.
- Collaborate with the project team to design and implement comprehensive approaches based on international best practices.
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building to relevant stakeholders.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree or higher in a relevant area such as political sciences, governance, international development or a related area is required.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience coordinating among various organisations and entities to implement project activities.
- Previous experience with USAID (preferred) or other international institutions.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.