Deadline: 27 April 2022
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Strategy and Planning Officer in Santiago, Chile. The duration of this post is 2 years.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Strategy and Planning Officer will perform the following functions-
- Contribute to the design and implementation of policies and procedures to achieve collaboration across units and regional priority groups in strategic planning, results-based programming and budgeting, implementation, monitoring and reporting;
- Lead and deliver tasks associated with the preparation, review and analysis of the Organization’s Strategic Framework, Medium Term Plan, Programme of Work and Budget, and Programme Implementation Report;
- Lead and deliver analyses associated with the corporate programmatic resource mobilization strategy for the region;
- Manage components of the procedures and systems for work planning;
- Contribute to the development and operation of the corporate results-based monitoring and reporting system.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced university degree in social sciences, business administration, economics, agriculture, development economics, international development or related fields.
- 7 year’s of relevant experience in planning, monitoring and evaluation, financial analysis, business administration.
- Working knowledge (proficient – level C) of Spanish and English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.