Deadline: 10 June 2019
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Systems Administrator, Finance in Washington, DC, United States.
The Systems Administrator, Finance will focus on the areas of systems and data management, and systems security with relation to Palladium’s Finance systems.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Systems Administrator, Finance will perform the following functions:
- Develop policies, guidelines and standards for the administration and management of the company’s Finance Systems.
- Define and implement procedures for monitoring Palladium’s Finance Systems ensuring compliance and adherence to SLAs.
- Define and implement procedures for security, privacy, data protection and data management ensuring continual compliance.
- Develop and manage interfaces between the company’s Finance systems and other dependent systems.
- Define and implement enhancements to the Finance Systems in partnership with the Systems Architect in response to requests from the Finance User community in alignment with the Governance framework.
- Provide 3rd level technical support for the Finance Systems and manage escalation to vendors as required
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of industry developments and best practices in Finance information systems, ensuring that the Finance systems in place are maintained in the most current state, avoiding obsolescence.
- Collaborate with the ICT Service Delivery, Global, ensuring compliance with the ICT Risk and Compliance Strategy.
- Manage vendors in accordance with agreed SLA’s and ensure adherence to ICT policies.
- Provide technical support to ICT Service Delivery, Global, and partnership ICT Leaders and Technical Support in the area of user support.
- Share knowledge and mentor/assist team members and other peers.
Applicants must have:
- Strong technical acumen of enterprise Finance systems (Deltek Costpoint, Costpoint Enterprise Reports, Deltek Time Collection, Deltek Cobra, Deltek PM Compass, Concur Expense preferred).
- Demonstrable experience in systems and data management.
- Demonstrable experience in systems security management.
- Demonstrable experience in systems troubleshooting and testing.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience with programming languages, tools and techniques.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, take initiative, meet deadlines and acquire and apply technical skills as necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assume a leadership role and apply coaching skills.
- Systems delivery/project management skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.