Deadline : 12 June 2020
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Technical Specialists and Program Management in Uganda.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Technical Specialists and Program Management will perform the following functions:
- Financial services advisor; investment advisor; business services advisor; enabling environment/institutional strengthening advisor; microfinance specialist; sector-specific finance specialist (e.g., agricultural finance or energy)
- Gender and inclusion specialist: Please describe in detail sector-specific experience regarding finance and investment in sectors including agriculture, energy, food security, environment and natural resources, health, or education.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced Degree in finance, banking, economics, business administration, development, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 year’s of professional experience in a relevant area.
- Experience with multisectoral programs that address economic growth, financial services, impact investing, small and medium enterprise lending, financial market systems, training, or financial inclusion.
- Experience working in East Africa, particularly in Uganda.
- Experience with USAID programming highly preferred.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with government officials, international donors, local partners, and private sector stakeholders.
- Demonstrated innovation, versatility, and integrity.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Fluency in writing and speaking English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.