Deadline : 12 June 2020
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Technical Specialists and Program Management in Uganda.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Technical Specialists and Program Management will perform the following functions:
- Financial services advisor; investment advisor; business services advisor; enabling environment/institutional strengthening advisor; microfinance specialist; sector-specific finance specialist (e.g., agricultural finance or energy)
- Gender and inclusion specialist: Please describe in detail sector-specific experience regarding finance and investment in sectors including agriculture, energy, food security, environment and natural resources, health, or education.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced Degree in finance, banking, economics, business administration, development, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 year’s of professional experience in a relevant area.
- Experience with multisectoral programs that address economic growth, financial services, impact investing, small and medium enterprise lending, financial market systems, training, or financial inclusion.
- Experience working in East Africa, particularly in Uganda.
- Experience with USAID programming highly preferred.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with government officials, international donors, local partners, and private sector stakeholders.
- Demonstrated innovation, versatility, and integrity.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Fluency in writing and speaking English required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.