Deadline: 27 July 2020
Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Treasury Operations Specialist in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
IsDB’s mission is to promote comprehensive human development, with a focus on the priority areas of alleviating poverty, improving health, promoting education, improving governance and prospering the people.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Treasury Operations Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Management of Liquidity and Cash Position
- Monitor and review the bank account positions/statements and check the funds availability.
- Prepare maturity profiles by arranging all outstanding investments and borrowing positions.
- Review the weekly maturity reports to issue the notice to receive messages MT210 messages.
- Arrange needed replenishments to maintain the required balances in call accounts to cover outstanding payment obligations.
- Deal Processing and Settlements
- Review and process deal tickets for the Treasury Department’s transactions, including money market, sukuk, forex, and swaps, and ensure accuracy of all execution details.
- Ensure sufficient balances for any required transactions.
- Produce daily placement positions, reverse murabaha positions, and cash balances positions.
- Perform all settlements of deals with counterparties.
- Reconcile all daily trading activity ensuring the proper and timely settlement of all trades.
- Participate in the system development and enhancement for Treasury Operations activities.
- Liaise with correspondent banks and custodians to ensure proper and smooth execution.
- Ensure that all transactions are released on time and cleared from SWIFT and AML Compliance systems.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field is required.
- Certification in CTP, CerT,, CTM, any treasury relevant certificate is preferred.
- 5-7 year’s experience in finance, accounting, liquidity and cash management, 1 in payments processing.
- Knowledge in treasury back office operations, settlements, swift system, financial markets, industry norms and procedures, Islamic banking structures and tools including money market instruments, sukuk, and swaps and /or other related fields.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit IsDB.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.