Deadline: 3 April 2020
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Admin Assistant in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Admin Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Support in maintenance of general office systems including filing; sending, receiving and distributing documents and photocopying/Scanning.
- Coordinate and prepare mailings, including production, photocopying, assembling, posting and courier/shipping.
- Send out RFQ to pre-qualified and solicited vendors.
- Support program activities in the Maiduguri office where necessary in terms of getting vendors and ensuring venues are ready for activities.
- Keep and maintain store records and materials to ensure prompt supply of materials to staff for the effective discharge of their work without any disruptions of work-flow.
- Use systems and processes to assure smooth and timely flow of work.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- BA/BSc or HND in related Business Administration or related field.
- At least 2 year’s practical work experience in supporting administrative systems in a similar organization.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must.
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills.
- Good research skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.