Deadline: 13 May 2016
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administration Assistant in Yangon, Myanmar. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Administration Assistant will provide smooth operation of administrative services in terms of quality and accuracy of work completed.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administration Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provision of inputs to the preparation of administrative team results-oriented work plans.
- Daily administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the office operations in timely manner.
- Assist in preparation of official documents compliance with UNOPS format and style.
- Responsible to prepare the monthly admin related payment like electricity bills, phone bills, etc. on time.
- Maintain office vehicles fuel consumption and prepare monthly fuel expense report for further payment process.
- Assist in preparation of Driver’s overtime request.
- Assist in insurance reimbursement claim in coordination with Admin Assistant (Transport Management).
- Assist in procurement process of office supplies in coordination with Administrative Analyst.
- Assist in preparation of transportation user report.
- Handle office asset inventory control.
- Proper filing of administrative documents.
- Keep record of admin team meeting minutes.
- Any other related tasks assign by Admin Analyst.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, project administration or other related fields is required.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience in administration is required.
- Experience in a similar position within a large international organization would be an asset.
- Knowledge of customer services would be an advantage.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) are required.
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Excellent command of Myanmar and English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.