Deadline: 5 August 2019
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administration Associate in Bamako, Mali. The duration of this post is 12 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administration Associate will perform the following functions:
- Prepare and / or consolidate global reports, documentation, correspondence, briefing notes, etc. and carry out research in the field of activity.
- Actively seek and use appraisals to improve systems and procedures.
- Responding to complex requests is supported by providing, on time, appropriate solutions to customer needs.
Assist leaders in budget planning, monitoring and reconciliation, ensuring wise use of resources.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to procedures and practices, contribute to the efficient provision of support services.
- Prepare fuel requests and submit them for approval.
- Registration of fuel requests in the register and enter them on FMS, focal point for encoding.
- Establishment of the orders of missions.
- Ensure the sending of parcels to the sub-offices.
- Follow with the Senior Driver the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
- Ensure receipt of orders and take the actions required for the payment of suppliers.
- Ensure proper operation and maintenance and repair of equipment.
Applicants must have:
- High school diploma in the field of administration, human resources, finance or related field.
- 5 years or more in senior management positions with general administrative experience.
- Special knowledge in the implementation of support operations systems, procedures used, acquired through training and practical experience.
- Experience in coordinating work and ability to train and coach.
- Good communication for diversified audiences.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and carry out budget monitoring.
- Ability to proactively identify areas for improvement in the presentation and delivery of specialized services.
- Ability to build relationships with diverse people across the various units.
- Ability to keep confidential information secret.
- Speak and write fluently French and English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit at WFP.