Deadline: 17 September 2018
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administration Officer in Bangkok, Thailand.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Administration Officer will perform the following functions:
- Develop and implement WFP regional/country plans, including administrative processes, aligned with regional and wider WFP strategies and policies to facilitate efficient and effective administration services.
- Contribute to the development of strategic annual plans, contributing to longer term strategies and improvements to policies, systems and procedures to ensure services provided support WFP strategic objectives and comply with corporate policies, standards, regulations, and processes.
- Manage and/or carry out complex data analysis to provide management and clients with the accurate information and reports for efficient planning and decision-making.
- Manage the existing resources in the area of responsibility (e.g., WFP managed facilities, assets, travel management, etc.) and estimate new requirements aiming at efficiency, cost-effectiveness and timeliness of operations and services.
- Utilize, manage, monitor, and analyse data from a variety of systems used for asset and Administration management (Physical Inventory Management, using GEMS mobile, Fleet Management System, Travel Management – using a WINGS-based system, and Facilities Management – using Archibus).
- Contribute to preparedness actions such as risk analysis, and contingency planning, monitoring the management of risks and reporting on actions taken.
- Frequent travel to Country Offices and remote field locations.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in Business/Public Administration, Engineering, or other relevant field relating to office management and administration, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
- At least 5 years work experience in Administration Management.
- Previous international work experience – either with UN organisation or international organization is an asset.
- Proven track record of successful customer service approach when responding to counterparts/stakeholders – both internal and external.
- Extensive experience with Contract and Asset Management.Experience managing multi-functional, culturally diverse teams of staff.
- Proven experience providing a supportive role leading projects and implementing strategic vision into functional policies.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.