Deadline: 17 September 2018
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administration Officer in Bangkok, Thailand.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administration Officer will perform the following functions:
- Develop and implement WFP regional/country plans, including administrative processes, aligned with regional and wider WFP strategies and policies to facilitate efficient and effective administration services.
- Contribute to the development of strategic annual plans, contributing to longer term strategies and improvements to policies, systems and procedures to ensure services provided support WFP strategic objectives and comply with corporate policies, standards, regulations, and processes.
- Manage and/or carry out complex data analysis to provide management and clients with the accurate information and reports for efficient planning and decision-making.
- Manage the existing resources in the area of responsibility (e.g., WFP managed facilities, assets, travel management, etc.) and estimate new requirements aiming at efficiency, cost-effectiveness and timeliness of operations and services.
- Utilize, manage, monitor, and analyse data from a variety of systems used for asset and Administration management (Physical Inventory Management, using GEMS mobile, Fleet Management System, Travel Management – using a WINGS-based system, and Facilities Management – using Archibus).
- Contribute to preparedness actions such as risk analysis, and contingency planning, monitoring the management of risks and reporting on actions taken.
- Frequent travel to Country Offices and remote field locations.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in Business/Public Administration, Engineering, or other relevant field relating to office management and administration, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
- At least 5 years work experience in Administration Management.
- Previous international work experience – either with UN organisation or international organization is an asset.
- Proven track record of successful customer service approach when responding to counterparts/stakeholders – both internal and external.
- Extensive experience with Contract and Asset Management.Experience managing multi-functional, culturally diverse teams of staff.
- Proven experience providing a supportive role leading projects and implementing strategic vision into functional policies.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.