Deadline: 9 June 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administration Officer – Emergency Response in Tehran, Iran. The duration of this post is 6 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Administration Officer will assist in the day to day implementation of the emergency response team.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administration Officer will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Develop and maintain overview of all grants, donor requirements, rules and regulations, and internal and external deadlines, including filing of documents.
- Coordinate the development of donor applications and reports, as well as ensuring donor compliance and quality control.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Help EER manager in gathering information based on operations in the field.
- Conduct and organize field visits to monitor activities based on donor standards.
- Support EER team in organizing field visits (e.g., flight booking, accommodation, and other travel arrangements).
- Contribute to the development and revision of budgets and donor reports.
- Contribute to documentation of information for internal and external use.
- Contribute to drafting communications with internal and external bodies such as BAFIA and local partners.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Experience from working at an Admin position in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience working with humanitarian and development donors is an asset.
- Good understanding of donor rules and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Farsi.
- Proven skills in report and proposal development.
- Strong coordination and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of donors rules and regulations is a plus.
- Previous experience in working with international NGOs is helpful.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit NRC.