Deadline: 9 June 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administration Officer – Emergency Response in Tehran, Iran. The duration of this post is 6 months.
The Administration Officer will assist in the day to day implementation of the emergency response team.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administration Officer will perform the following functions:
- Develop and maintain overview of all grants, donor requirements, rules and regulations, and internal and external deadlines, including filing of documents.
- Coordinate the development of donor applications and reports, as well as ensuring donor compliance and quality control.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Help EER manager in gathering information based on operations in the field.
- Conduct and organize field visits to monitor activities based on donor standards.
- Support EER team in organizing field visits (e.g., flight booking, accommodation, and other travel arrangements).
- Contribute to the development and revision of budgets and donor reports.
- Contribute to documentation of information for internal and external use.
- Contribute to drafting communications with internal and external bodies such as BAFIA and local partners.
Applicants must have:
- Experience from working at an Admin position in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience working with humanitarian and development donors is an asset.
- Good understanding of donor rules and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Farsi.
- Proven skills in report and proposal development.
- Strong coordination and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of donors rules and regulations is a plus.
- Previous experience in working with international NGOs is helpful.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.