Deadline: 30 June 2019
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative and Logistic Officer in Buea, Cameroon.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative and Logistic Officer will perform the following functions-
- Give support for the purchase and supply of goods and materials for the PU as per the emergency response and local procedures and policies to ensure value for money is obtained at all times.
- Prepare Offers for Bids in accordance with the bidding guidelines and coordinates activities of selection committee.
- Prepare the canvass report for the review of the supervisor.
- Prepare regular requisitions for gas/oil, repairs and maintenance of vehicles, distribution of supplies, equipment and fixed asset as well as other clerical and administrative services such as photo-developing/copying, security services and housekeeping.
- Ensure the effective management of store to ensure the effective implementation of program activities with no reports or incidents on mismanagement of store.
- Follow-up with the driver the vehicle maintenance.
- Review the vehicle log book weekly for a proper follow-up of the driver movement.
- Prepare the fuel analysis.
- Responsible for providing secretarial support to the office including:
- Ensuring that there is a proper filing system for incoming and outgoing mails and other documents for the core management.
- Ensuring that the appointments are properly organized.
- Circulates routine information to all staff.
- Maintain the control of petty cash.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time to support the attainment of organizational goals.
- Understand administrative requirements as per the FOB and other policies and procedures and provides required services to staff.
- Exhibit a good sense of judgment and responsibility in the performance of duties.
Applicants must have-
- University Degree or 2 years University Certificate (e.i BTS- DEUG).
- Minimum 2 years experience of purchasing, maintaining inventories and materials.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to use general office equipment such photocopiers, printers etc.
- Experience working with an international NGO would be an advantage.
- Ability to interface with staff visitors and partners at all levels.
- Communicates in a manner that inspires confidence and professionalism.
- Good communication and ICT skills.
- Good inter-personal skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Plan International.