Abt Associates is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Vietnam.
Abt’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide administrative support to office staff.
- Provide the logistic arrangement for expatriates and local staff.
- Coordinate with partners to arrange logistics for trainings and workshops.
- Review local consultants’ papers and draft their Consulting Agreements.
- Update and upload information on consultants, training/workshops, expenditures and others into project management system.
- Other tasks required by the F&A Manager and COP.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or related degree.
- BA/BS (4+) years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience in administrative works, preferably in international projects especially USAID-funded projects.
- Experience coordinating event logistics.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills, and timely follow-up.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), knowledge of Oracle a plus.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Abt.