Deadline: 2 August 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible in performing secretarial, administrative and operational support services for various activities to support assigned initiatives or projects of the Division.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Ensure that all correspondence and documents for supervisors are properly typed, prepared, submitted on time and in compliance with ADB’s standards.
- Provide administrative services by screening incoming telephone calls, taking accurate messages, dealing with queries from callers and visitors, establishing the nature and priority of requirements of unexpected visitors to ensure that they are routed in a timely manner to the concerned staff.
- Ensure the effective coordination of supervisors’ schedules by maintaining their diaries and arranging appointments, meetings, travel and accommodation as specified by the supervisors and in accordance with ADB procedures.
- Ensure the office filing systems and records are properly maintained and updated in accordance with an existing framework for easy retrieval.
- Depend on the assigned department, may be asked to assist in project processing, editing publications, basic accounting and treasury operations, HR administration, procurement, and research to support assigned initiatives or projects of the Division.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned and reflected in the incumbent’s workplan.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a private or public organization.
- Good memo composition and editing skills.
- Ability to work with individuals from different cultural/national backgrounds
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workload within general schedule of work, instructions and standardized practices.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Able to liaise and work effectively with staff within own work location.
- Able to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.