Deadline: 07 February 2023
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Ensures that all correspondence and documents for supervisors are properly drafted, prepared, and submitted on time and in compliance with ADB’s standards.
- Provides administrative support by screening external calls and answers inquiries or routes them to respective staff within department.
- Ensures the effective coordination of supervisors’ schedules through efficient scheduling across offices and global time zones. Scheduling includes effective prioritization and resolving conflicts of competing demands.
- Responds to internal meeting requests timely.
- Coordinates travel arrangements including arranging mission schedules, obtaining visas, scheduling flights, booking hotel accommodations, preparing travel documents, and drafting itineraries.
- Ensures the office filing systems and records (both electronic in SharePoint and physical) are properly maintained and updated in accordance with an existing framework for easy retrieval.
- Depending on the assigned department, may be asked to assist in project processing, editing publications, basic accounting and treasury operations, HR administration, procurement, and research to support assigned initiatives or projects of the division.
- As required, may compile statistical data, prepare reports, and perform research assignments.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned and reflected in the incumbent’s workplan.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Accounting, Human Resources, Public Administration, Social Sciences, or any related fields.
- At least 5 year’s relevant experience in a private or public organization
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Familiarity in videoconferencing tools (MS Teams, Zoom, Webex)
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills, with attention to details
- Good memo composition and editing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with individuals from different cultural/national backgrounds
- Ability to manage priorities and workload within general schedule of work, instructions and standardized practices.
- Ability to make quick procedural decisions and judgments, and handle sensitive information with confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.