Deadline: 6 September 2021
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Serbia.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Manage all programme logistics including flight bookings, arranging vehicles, accommodation bookings and liaising with the home office security teams to ensure that travellers are compliant with latest security advice.
- Office operation support such as assisting in procurement of supplies, equipment and services, and IT, ensuring compliance with Chemonics and FCDO procurement rules and procedures.
- Assist on evaluation and revision as necessary all Requests for Quotations (RFQs).
- Support distribution of programme equipment among staff, including laptop computers and maintain equipment tracker.
- Interact with programme partners as-needed basis to ensure adherence to Chemonics’ Supplier Code of Conduct. Including due diligence requirements.
- Support the OFM and the Operations and Finance Associate (OFA) to process field team time sheets and expenses as needed in the local accounting software.
- Support the OFM and OFA in processing grant documentation as required.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 year’s demonstrable experience as an administrative and operations assistant with increasing responsibility.
- Ability to deal with a diverse, multicultural environment.
- Proven ability to work professionally, constructively and collaboratively as part of a team, meet deadlines, communicate effectively, and deal with diverse partners in a challenging environment.
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Fluency in English and Serbian (speaking, writing, and reading).
- Nationality of Serbia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.