Deadline: 28 February 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Tehran, Iran.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The purpose of the Administrative Assistant is to assist in the day to day implementation of the Liaison function’s administrative tasks.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist with the implementation of the Government Liaison function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by line manager.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the Government Liaison function.
- Assist with drafting, submitting, and recording physical and electronic archives of all communications with national level government authorities, and keeping record on all outgoing and incoming communications.
- Assist with harmonized and credible translation of documents from English to Persian and vice-versa.
- Assist with developing administrative tools as well as applying existing procedures to ensure timely and effective implementation of Government Liaison’s activities.
- Support with monitoring national and regional media to highlight developments relevant to the work of NRC in I.R. of Iran.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Experience from working in relevant positions
- Excellent English and Persian language skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience from working in an NGO is an asset
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit NRC.