Deadline: 28 February 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Tehran, Iran.
The purpose of the Administrative Assistant is to assist in the day to day implementation of the Liaison function’s administrative tasks.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist with the implementation of the Government Liaison function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by line manager.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the Government Liaison function.
- Assist with drafting, submitting, and recording physical and electronic archives of all communications with national level government authorities, and keeping record on all outgoing and incoming communications.
- Assist with harmonized and credible translation of documents from English to Persian and vice-versa.
- Assist with developing administrative tools as well as applying existing procedures to ensure timely and effective implementation of Government Liaison’s activities.
- Support with monitoring national and regional media to highlight developments relevant to the work of NRC in I.R. of Iran.
Applicants must have:
- Experience from working in relevant positions
- Excellent English and Persian language skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience from working in an NGO is an asset
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.