Deadline: 5 May 2019
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Bertoua, Cameroon.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Give support for the procurement, logistic, fleet and administration management for the project as per the Operational Manual (OM), local procedures and policies to ensure value for money is obtained at all times.
- Prepare Offers for Bids in accordance with the bidding guidelines.
- Prepare regular requisitions for repairs and maintenance of vehicles, distribution of supplies, equipment and fixed asset as well as other clerical and administrative services such as security services, office & housekeeping, etc.
- Ensure that all the procurement activities processed are capture in SAP.
- Ensure the effective management of store to ensure the effective implementation of program activities with no reports or incidents on mismanagement of store.
- Provide the project support in warehousing and other logistical support.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time to support the attainment of organizational goals.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- University Degree or 2 years University Certificate (e.i BTS- DEUG) in Business Administration, Logistic, Law, Management.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience of purchasing, fleet management, maintaining inventories and materials.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to use general office equipment such photocopiers, printers etc.
- Experience working with an international NGO would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of behavior and people habit of the target area might be an added value.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit a cover letter and a comprehensive CV including details of three referees, one of whom should be applicant’s current of most recent supervisor with their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Plan International.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.