Deadline: 13 May 2023
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Cairo, Egypt.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Liaise with MOFA and authorities for visa and residence for IP staff and their families , vehicle registration .
- Assist office staff with letters addressed to Embassies and consulates for Visa required for duty travel.
- Assist staff in issuing , cancelling UNLP as per policy and have full custody over all UNLP for all national staff , after the return of duty travel.
- Invoice Processing
- Collect invoices and documents for approval for processing in VISION and upload electronic files.
- Respond to related transaction status and other inquiries.
- Supports management of administrative supplies, office equipment, and updating inventory of items as well as support in Yearend Asset count and supervises adequate and appropriate use of supplies along with purchase and timely distribution of office supplies. will liaise the proper disposal of assets as per policy using PSB tool.
- Ensures that services and maintenance of premises are in accordance with organizational standards.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the field of work.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in spoken English and Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.