Deadline: 3 July 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Protocol and Visa assignments
- Transport Dispatch Management
- BCO Pool Driver Supervision
- Recording and Data Management
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the field of work.
- Minimum of 5 year’s of relevant Administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.