Deadline: 30 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Jijiga, Ethiopia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Effective & Efficient Office Management
- Follow up on the office maintenance to ensure office functionality.
- Responsible for maintenance, repair of office and guesthouse furniture and equipment and UNICEF premises and ensure office functionality.
- Guide managers in the process of PCA/SSAs in line with the policies and guidance issued by FRG, supply division and DHR.
- Communications & Workflow
- Facilitate the communications and workflow of the organizational unit to enhance the efficiency and timeliness of operations and outputs.
- Calendar/Meetings/Correspondence Management
- Maintain office calendar and arranges meetings.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or University courses related to the field of work.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.