Deadline: 10 November 2019
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Guatemala City, Guatemala.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Administratively support the project.
- Ensure an adequate file system (physical and electronic) of the project.
- Support the management of the inventory of assets of the Project.
- Other additional activities assigned by the supervisor.
- Ensure establishment and maintenance of the project file registration system.
- Opening files as necessary, keeping them properly identified, stored and accessible.
- Receipt, registration, coding, distribution and tracking of correspondence (incoming and outgoing).
- Provision of photocopies of archival material as requested.
- Support writing, correspondence, minutes, minutes, etc.
- Support in the preparation and monitoring of appropriate controls for the management of the project inventory.
- Keep track of work, cleaning and other office supplies.
- Support the payment process in observance of the financial and administrative policies and regulations of UNOPS.
- Support administrative and logistic processes for the management of trips, workshops, trainings, meetings and other events.
- Maintain adequate and fluid communication to the internal and external aspects of the project.
- Support the project in specific activities of activities in relation to suppliers.
- Other assigned tasks related to the position by your supervisor.
Applicants must have:
- High school level degree is required.
- University degree in business administration, economics or related career is desirable and may replace years of experience.
- 2 years of experience in administrative support, preferably in international organizations.
- Experience in the following areas will be highly valued: procurement, finance, logistics and monitoring, infrastructure projects / companies and / or projects / companies in the health sector.
- Spanish language proficiency required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.