Deadline: 26 April 2018
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Bujumbura, Burundi. The duration of this post is 6 months.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Assist in booking flights and hotels for official WHO travel.
- Support the preparation of travel requests (TR).
- Support the administrative preparation of meetings, seminars, workshops, including letters of invitation, mission order and cost calculation.
- Assist in the planning of periodic team and ad hoc meetings as needed.
- Take and prepare minutes.
- Collect information and materials for meetings, seminars, workshops, etc.
Applicants must have-
- High school diploma in administration, accounting management or business management.
- Additional training in the United Nations system and in the specified areas is an advantage.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in administrative and financial management or related field.
- Experience working with a UN agency or an international NGO would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WHO.