Deadline: 15 April 2016
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Chișinău, Moldova. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Administrative Assistant will work in close collaboration with the programme and projects staff and the Operations team to ensure consistent service delivery.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Support implementation of operational strategies:
- Support full compliance of administrative activities with UN Women rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Provision of inputs to the CO administrative business processes mapping and implementation of the internal standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Provision of inputs to the preparation and implementation of administrative team results-oriented work plans.
- Support implementation of HR Services:
- Support implementation of HR services with full compliance with HR rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Assist in HR services such as vacancy announcement, compilations of matrixes, organizing interview panels etc.
- Maintain staffing lists and reports as required.
- Perform the duties of Leave Monitor. Daily monitor attendance and leave records of CO staff. Control the project personnel attendance records and leave plans.
- Preparation of contracts (SSAs, SCs).
- Timely issuance/extension of the UN LP, diplomatic cards for international staff, medical insurance policies for local personnel.
- Input, track and maintain a proper filing system related to recruitment, contracts, and leave records of personnel including renewal of contracts, promotions, terminations, reclassification, and changes in pay grade. Keep personnel files orderly, securely and up-to-date.
Applicants must have-
- Secondary education.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or related fields is desirable.
- 5 years of relevant experience in administration, procurement, HR, or logistic support service.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Fluency in English and Romanian is required.
- Competence in one or more of the other minority languages relevant for Moldova, including Russian, Gagauz, Ukrainian, Bulgarian or other languages is an asset.
- Nationality of Moldova.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UN Women.