Deadline: 5 May 2016
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Djibouti.
The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of tasks related to administrative functions.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Maintain files and records relating to a variety of administrative and financial matters.
- Prepare correspondence, memoranda and reports via oral instructions, previous correspondence or other available sources of information in accordance with normal business procedures.
- Manage travel, purchasing tickets, and hotel reservations, assembled relevant information and ensures collaboration with the relevant sections of the finalization of the process in the permissible limit.
- Ensure the maintenance and repair of office vehicles, fuel management and supervision of drivers.
- Keep track of office maintenance and other administrative contractual arrangements in place.
- Provide maintenance, updating and transmission of inventory records and durable goods and also provides the secretariat of the committee survival of office property.
- Assist and arrange for the regular supply of interviews product and supply of office and other equipment, shipping and receiving and tracking the stock.
- Prepare payment request, certify invoices administrative charges.
- Ensure the management and supervision of reception services.
- Ensure the recording and classification of mail from the Operations section.
- Assist the team in other tasks within its area of jurisdiction in the absence of his colleagues Operations.
Applicants must have-
- University degree (BAC + 2) BTS.
- Knowledge / training in areas related to the administration.
- Professional experience of 5 years in administration.
- Experience in the field of finance will be an asset.
- Fluency in French and English, and one of the local languages.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.