Deadline: 1 December 2019
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Associate in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Administrative Associate will be responsible to support the Office Operations by performing a variety of standard administrative processes ensuring high quality and accuracy of work.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Administrative Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide administrative support to processing and facilitating proper documentation management
- Store, manage, and track documents in a SharePoint database.
- Manage records management procedures and policies including documentation, record retention, and retrieval.
- Manage and maintain hard and electronic filing system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials.
- Provide administrative support to travel arrangements and office transportation
- Collect and process information and documentation for Daily Subsistence Allowance (DSA), travel agencies and other administrative surveys.
- Arrange travel and hotel arrangements for ROAP Operations staff and visitors.
- Coordinate assets management, office space management and seating arrangement for the office and provide support to procurement
- Coordinate assets management in the office, prepare and submit periodic inventory report.
- Inspect and verify of all incoming assets (equipment, furniture, and inventory), and schedule deliveries to users.
- Collect information on shipments, customs clearance arrangements, prepare documents for UN Women shipments (received/sent).
- Provide administrative support to the organizing of the Regional Office’s Operations meetings
- Prepare presentation materials.
- Arrange the logistics of the RO’s operations meetings, including booking conference rooms, arranging catering, and facilitating building access for meeting participants.
- Finalize memoranda, list of participants; and send letters of invitation and other documents.
- Attend meetings, prepare minutes, and monitor follow up activities.
- Provide administrative support to financial services
- Prepare materials, estimates and other documents to support budget review, planning and preparation.
- Handle applications for VAT exemption documents for vendors/suppliers, regularly monitor and follow up to obtain them timely.
- Provide administrative support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Provide administrative support in the organization of trainings for the operations/ projects staff on administrative related matters.
- Compile lessons learnt and best practices in Administration.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Public Administration or related fields is an asset.
- At least 7 years of progressively responsible experience in administration, procurement, HR, or logistic support service.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience in the use of ERP system, in particular ATLAS is an asset.
- Work experience in the UN system is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Thai is required.
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
- Nationality of Thailand.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UN Women.