Deadline: 27 September 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Associate in Stockholm, Sweden.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Administrative Associate will perform the following functions:
- Budget Monitoring
- Monitor budgets and financial expenditures of section, ensuring compliance with UNICEF rules and regulations, keeping supervisor informed and advised on actions for decision/follow up.
- Human Resources
- Draft vacancy announcements for positions within his/her office for review by supervisor to help attract ideal candidates.
- Office Planning & Project Management
- Ensure the availability of timely, complete and accurate information and data for preparing section work plans and project management plans.
- Guide managers in the process of PCA/SSAs in line with the policies and guidance issued by FRG, supply division and DHR.
- Communication and Workflow
- Facilitate the communications and workflow of the organizational unit to enhance the efficiency and timeliness of operations and outputs.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or University courses related to the field of work.
- Minimum 6 year’s relevant administrative and/or clerical work experience is required.
- Training and experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other UNICEF software such as SharePoint knowledge of integrated management information systems required.
- Knowledge of computer information systems, including operating systems software (e.g. Windows), hardware and applications software considered an asset.
- Ability to deal patiently and tactfully with visitors, as well as have a high sense of confidentiality, initiative and good judgment.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Working knowledge of Swedish is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of a second UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) is considered an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.