University Research Co., LLC (URC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Coordinator in Gaborone, Botswana.
The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for the provision and coordination of administrative support at the URC Botswana Head Office, including relevant administration, finance and human resources functions of the ASSIST Project.
URC’s mission is to provide innovative, evidence-based solutions to health and social challenges worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate support to the URC Head Office in Gaborone in all administrative matters.
- Coordinate closely with the Field Operations Coordinator to ensure the reliable, timely and smooth administrative and logistical planning of all activities in districts, according to the various URC procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain and actively coordinate an office-wide calendar of meetings, and provide administrative and logistical support for the organization and preparation of workshops, meetings, trainings and seminars at the Head Office, as well as outside of the office as requested and in coordination with the Field Operations Coordinator.
- Coordinate and serve as focal point for all travel-related processes and bookings in the URC team, including regional and international travel; in the case of district and other domestic travel, the AC coordinates closely with the Field Operations Coordinator.
- Address all other administrative and operational issues and needs of the Head Office as assigned by the Finance and Administration Manager or Country Director.
Applicants must have-
- Diploma in Business Studies, Secretarial Studies or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in different administrative areas, with a proven track record of providing reliable administrative support in a relevant environment.
- High integrity, reliability and excellent interpersonal skills, including good phone and email etiquette.
- Good writing and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit URC.