Deadline: 26 March 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Services Assistant (Budget and Coordination) in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Administrative Services Assistant (Budget and Coordination) will assist in the coordination of administrative activities OAS; consolidate information/data across OAS’ operations; and perform a range of well-defined routine administrative duties relating to budget; personnel related activities; field office support and other administrative requirements of OAS.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Services Assistant will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Ensure that the office filing systems and records are properly maintained and updated in accordance with an existing framework for easy retrieval.
- Ensure the effective coordination of team’s schedules; organizes meetings; and travel and accommodation including preparation of Mission Authorization Requests and Travel Request Authorization, as specified by the supervisor and in accordance with ADB procedures.
- Ensure that the supervisor’s instructions are passed on to all concerned staff for proper action and monitoring the status of replies.
- Liaise with ADB staff inside and outside the work area, agency personnel, contractors and service providers as required.
- Provide administrative assistance to various activities in OAS such as special projects, work programs, etc.
- Assist in monitoring the department’s utilization of budget in close coordination with budget counterparts of the divisions including preparation of periodic reports.
- Assist in the implementation of HR initiatives of the department
- Assist in logistical arrangements for OAS training programs, events, workshops, team building, staff engagement and development activities.
- Assist the OAS Field Office Support Team (OAOD-FS) in database maintenance, preparation of correspondences and documents, coordination of meetings, and taking minutes of meetings.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned and reflected in the incumbent’s work plan.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
- Working knowledge of assigned area.
- Familiarity in ADB standard software programs and information technologies (Office 365, Sharepoint, etc.).
- Good analytical thinking skill.
- Ability to set priorities of tasks in order of importance.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with staff within own work location and throughout ADB.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ADB.