Deadline: 1 August 2020
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Assistant (Compliance and Risk Management) in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Assistant (Compliance and Risk Management) will perform the following functions:
- Assist with data collection from budget centres, Global Service Centre (GSC), business owners, Programme Management Officers (PMOs), Programme and Administrative Officers (PAOs) etc.
- Assist in the compilation of collected data across the Region, the preparation of statistics and narratives to document findings, forming the basis of further analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of reports and presentations.
- Assist with coordination with budget centres across the Region.
- Assist in the organization and running of trainings and briefings on compliance and risk management.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Applicants must have:
- Completed secondary school education with training in fields related to general management / administration.
- Degree in public administration, business administration or related field from recognized college or university would be an asset.
- Minimum 5 year’s of progressive experience in the field of general administrative work.
- Experience in working with UN or WHO rules and regulations in one or more administrative areas (e.g. finance, procurement, travel) would be an asset.
- Expert knowledge of English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.