Deadline: 29 August 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Asset Management Administrator in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Associate Asset Management Administrator will, in compliance with internal controls and guidelines, attend to the efficient asset management and inventory control, warehousing function, and database system maintenance.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Asset Management Administrator will perform the following functions:
- Supplie Issuance, Delivery Control and Monitoring
- Review and processes office supplies and equipment requisitions received electronically for reasonableness of quantity, completeness, accuracy and proper authorization following ADB’s policy on levels of authority.
- Check and monitors timely issuance/deliveries of approved requisitions by service providers.
- Check, inspects and accepts all materials delivered by service providers to ensure conformance of quality.
- Respond to inquiries of ADB personnel in HQ and FOs promptly.
- Check the packing, labeling and preparation of shipping and marine insurance documents of supplies issued to the FOs in coordination with Shipping Services.
- Asset Management and Inventory Control
- Check and verifies Delivery Receipts and updates records in the inventory database.
- Check and prepares inventory adjustment memos.
- Monitor and assists in analyzing aging and historical records of office supplies and equipment, food services and facility supplies for maximum utilization, storage space requirements, timely replenishment or disposal.
- Verify return receipts prepared by the service provider and recommends proper disposition.
- Database System Maintenance and Administration
- Taking into account receipts, issues, returns, transfers, movements, and cancellations; and checking the accuracy of database entries against source documents.
- Assisting users in navigating the Office Supply and Facility Supply requisitioning facility and resolving system-related issues.
- Contract Administration Support
- Assist in preparing and reviewing bidding documents, Service Level Agreement and Work Performance Statement, and in evaluating bids.
- Assist in identifying office supplies and equipment for inclusion in the outsourcing contracts.
- Technical and Administrative Support
- Draft standard correspondences and minutes of meetings with service providers and ADB personnel in HQ and FOs.
- Participate in the implementation of ISO initiatives for chemical usage and storage, paper conservation, and other departmental activities.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management or Industrial Engineering.
- University degree in related fields combined with additional relevant professional experience can be considered.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience with exposure managing teams.
- Working knowledge in accounting and audit principles pertaining to inventory monitoring, control, and warehouse operations.
- Policies, guidelines and procedures relating to asset/inventory management, warehousing operations, contract administration and implementation.
- Computer applications (Oracle and Coupa), and other standard software (MS Office), system design and workflow analysis.
- Adequate understanding and familiarity with different office and facility supplies and equipment.
- Sound working knowledge of ISO best practices and procedures particularly on warehousing, receiving, and delivery.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.