Deadline: 04 April 2023
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Finance and Administration Coordinator in Nepal. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Finance and Administration Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Finance/Accounting/Treasury Functions
- Compiles annual administrative expense budget such as travel and staff consultant budget, monitors and analyzes utilization to ensure that expenditures are properly accounted for and that deviations from forecasts are justified; establishes and maintains a computer-based information system for budget administration and monitoring.
- Reviews, verifies, and validates the accuracy and propriety of supporting documentation from internal and external claims, payments and various other accounting transactions within closely defined ADB procedures and guidelines, processes transactions through preparation of appropriate disbursement or journal vouchers or other relevant payment documentation.
- Maintains petty cash and prepares statement of expenditures.
- Assists in preparation of accounting, reconciliation reports/statements and vouchers for various expenses and payroll for local staff.
- Assists in disbursement of funds from RM imprest account to finance training of project personnel, seminars, procurement, advance payment to consultants, etc.
- Assists in disbursement of TA/RETA funds from RM imprest account and preparation of liquidation report and its submission to CTL.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting or equivalent professional and/or academic qualifications
- At least 5 years’ experience in financial accounting and general office administration.
- Solid numerical ability.
- Proficiency with computer software in common use; proficiency in use of computer database to input and extract information and to generate standard and ad hoc reports.
- Knowledge of relevant procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Proven ability to work independently and set own work priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Nationality of Nepal.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.