Deadline: 09 May 2023
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Logistics Management Officer in Pakistan. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Logistics Management Officer will perform the following functions-
- Coordinates all Government relations activities including obtaining of accreditation cards and other documents required by the International Staff (IS) posted/outposted at PRM and customs clearance of PRM equipment, official vehicles, personal vehicles of IS, registration of vehicles, export of vehicles, obtaining sale permission, vehicle disposal, NOCs for restricted areas, and visas for international staff and dependents.
- Manages asset detail entries in an Oracle ADI worksheet, handles Asset Additions and asset maintenance in Oracle FA for PRM. Ensures accurate and timely update of asset records and proper tagging on equipment/furniture, manages disposal of unserviceable assets and scrap materials, and prepares disposal reports.
- Prepares and periodically updates PRM Mission Guidelines for use of all HQ and PRM staff and consultants.
- Coordinates with Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) for timely issuance of PAK visas for incoming mission (staff/consultants) and ensuring that visa authorities in MOFA are coordinated with ADB and with relevant Pakistani embassy/mission abroad.
- Manages PRM’s fleet of vehicles, including coordination of vehicle dispatch schedule, maintenance of vehicles and monitoring of driver’s work schedules and overtime.
- Serves as PRM’s Security Focal Point, which includes that relevant ADB and UNDSS guidelines are effectively implemented in PRM. Periodically updates PRM warden list and staff list and ensures that UNDSS MOSS requirements are met. Coordinates with UNDSS and CSD-SE on all security matters.
- Assists in preparing bid documents and draft contracts/work orders for PRM’s institutional procurements.
- Supports the Country Director, PRM on operational and government relations tasks as required.
- Coordinates with MOFA for issuance of airport passes. Ensuring VVIP services are provided at airports to ADB’s senior management and staff members.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/Administration or relevant fields.
- Alternatively, university degree in related fields combined with additional relevant professional experience in office management or logistics/administration can be considered.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.