Deadline: 27 May 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Project Analyst in Bhutan. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Associate Project Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Prepare documents and files and participates in field missions facilitates field discussions and assists in preparing mission documentation including updating design monitoring framework (DMF) with progress of achieving indicators.
- Assist in reviewing procurement documents, making contract awards and disbursement projections, preparing preliminary comments on the documents, and drafting responses on procurement matters.
- Review procurement contracts, prepares draft procurement committee papers, and assists in processing disbursements by updating procurement contract summary sheet (PCSS) and the loan financial information system.
- Check and undertake some preliminary investigative work, if necessary, to substantiate the authenticity and accuracy of documentation concerning the procurement of goods, works and services or to determine compliance with ADB policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in project completion review missions and assists project officers in assigned sectors to prepare Project Completion Reports by collecting and analyzing data and information, preparing appendixes needed, and formatting Project Completion Reports.
- Keep up-to-date on changes in project administration instructions, and in ADB’s policies and guidelines on procurement and use of consultants.
- Familiarize executing agencies with ADB guidelines and procedures, particularly on project administration.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or Economics, or Business Administration or equivalent academic qualification.
- At least 5 year’s relevant experience in program administration, with some exposure to economic and political assessment work
- Good computer skills with sound knowledge of common word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, and graphic application software.
- Ability to undertake background research and analysis on difficult but well-defined tasks.
- Ability to collect and organize required data and information, apply appropriate computer skills in analyzing and developing the data, and prepares notes, papers and sections of report.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive contacts with appropriate government officials, donors executing agencies, NGO’s, and private sector good inter-personal skills and communication skills are desirable.
- Ability to work with individuals from different culture/national backgrounds.
- Ability to quickly obtain a good working knowledge of Government and ADB’s procurement policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.