Deadline: 24 October 2018
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Project Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Project Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Update information and performance of assigned loan, grant and TA projects into eOperations quarterly or as necessary, including project description and scope, status of implementation, developments, major problems, and actions taken/proposed.
- Participate in the departmental and divisional portfolio review meetings when needed.
- Assist designated International Staff in applying rules and procedures, such as the Loan/Grant Regulations, Project Administration Instructions, loan/grant/TA disbursement handbooks, the financial management handbook.
- Assist designated International Staff in preparing annual project administration plans, including mission plans, identification of issues to be addressed, and in preparing revised projections for contract awards and disbursements.
- Maintain records needed to monitor compliance with loan/grant covenants, following up outstanding obligations of executing agencies (EA) such as the submission of monthly and/or quarterly progress reports, safeguard compliance reports, and benefit monitoring and evaluation reports, and inputting data on the status of such compliance in e-Operations.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree preferably relating to project financial management and administration.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience; related experience in international agencies will be preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.