Deadline: 25 July 2022
United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Development Analyst, Division for Management Services in New York, United States. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Business Development Analyst, Division for Management Services will perform the following functions
- Key Outcome: Co-creating new business processes and tools
- Contribute to the creation of a toolbox for our field staff across the globe on how to engage with social enterprises/startups. This will involve our team, the innovation unit, innovation leads in Eastern and Southern Africa and the wider innovation community at UNFPA.
- Contribute to the creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the collaboration of UNFPA units on fraud and corruption related to our partners. You will work closely with the Chief and the fraud lead in our team as well as internal investigation.
- Key Outcome: Enable innovation
- Work with the Chief, who is one of UNFPA’s i-Champions and leads the iZone – an operational space to enable innovation activities – to source, map and solve operational bottlenecks to innovation, source, test and co-create solutions and where possible scale them up to become corporate policy. You will work with the iZone team, innovation colleagues and a broad range of field colleagues.
- Key Outcome: Using data to transform and optimise business processes and systems
- Support the QMU team in the current transformations of the business processes and data systems that UNFPA uses to manage our partnerships with 1600 non-governmental, civil society, academia, government ministries in 130 countries. Our focus is on capacity, risk, monitoring and assurance.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced university degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Law, International Relations/Politics, Social Sciences, Information Management, Data Science, Communications or related discipline.
- 2 years of experience working in any kind of organization that runs on established business processes, practices, and rules.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and communicate effectively.
- Initiative, sound judgment and demonstrated ability to work harmoniously with staff members from different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably French and/or Spanish, is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNFPA.