Deadline: 3 May 2020
The Transparency International (IT) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Business Integrity and Corporate Engagement Lead in Berlin, Germany. The duration of this post is 1 year.
Transparency International (TI) is the global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Integrity and Corporate Engagement Lead will perform the following functions:
- Strategic and operational leadership of TI’s global engagement with the private sector, including through representation in international fora and developing advocacy messaging on private sector transparency and business integrity.
- Overall oversight, strategic guidance and management of Transparency International Secretariat’s Business Integrity Programme and thought leadership.
- Developing and implementing the fundraising priorities and strategy of the Business Integrity Programme; and driving the corporate fundraising activities.
- Coordination of capacity building and knowledge sharing activities within TI-S and TI Movement.
- Liaison and close coordination with the TI National Chapters who are, or will get involved in TI’s Business Integrity Programme.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree or professional qualification in business administration, management, social sciences, public administration, economics, communications, journalism or other relevant fields.
- 10+ year’s of relevant experience with an International or Multinational Business Organization, with demonstrated expertise including but not limited to compliance management, anti-bribery, anti-corruption, business journalism, corporate communications, corporate social responsibility (CSR), anti-money laundering practices within the private sector.
- Previous business development and/or corporate relationship management experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of financial management and monitoring, evaluation and learning including impact tracking of progress.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Proficiency in other languages, particularly French and Spanish, an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, visit Transparency International.