Deadline: 02 September 2018
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Business Support Assistant (Fleet Management) in Beirut, Lebanon.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Support Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Maintain an updated database containing information on vehicle location for all of Lebanon.
- Receive and respond requests from other units to assign drivers for missions ensuring a proper rotation is always maintained within the driver pool.
- Reconcile the monthly fuel consumption for Vehicle.
- Maintain updated individual files for all vehicles ensuring all required information is included.
- Verify all vehicle logbooks are properly filled.
- Follow up with insurance company in case of Accidents and monthly Renewals.
- Follow up with Dubai Office regarding the new vehicle lease / insurance / request for additional equipment / Renewal of existing vehicles lease / shipment.
- Request and follow-up on security clearances for field visits.
- Track drivers’ overtime records and issue reports as needed.
- Supervise drivers and ensure trainings are provided for safe driving.
- Create Purhcase Requests (PRs) and Purchase Orders (POs) for all the items related to vehicles / Support Service.
- Prepare all required reports and statistical information for the transport unit.
- Coordinate with admin assistants in the field on field missions and UNIFIL clearances.
- Act as an alternate for Asset Management.
- Perform any other duty as required.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- University degree in Business Administration or other related functional area.
- At least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in general administrative work with at least 1 year of experience related to fleet management.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in Arabic and English languages.
- Fluency in French.
- Nationality of Lebanon.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.