Deadline: 02 September 2018
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Business Support Assistant (Fleet Management) in Beirut, Lebanon.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Support Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Maintain an updated database containing information on vehicle location for all of Lebanon.
- Receive and respond requests from other units to assign drivers for missions ensuring a proper rotation is always maintained within the driver pool.
- Reconcile the monthly fuel consumption for Vehicle.
- Maintain updated individual files for all vehicles ensuring all required information is included.
- Verify all vehicle logbooks are properly filled.
- Follow up with insurance company in case of Accidents and monthly Renewals.
- Follow up with Dubai Office regarding the new vehicle lease / insurance / request for additional equipment / Renewal of existing vehicles lease / shipment.
- Request and follow-up on security clearances for field visits.
- Track drivers’ overtime records and issue reports as needed.
- Supervise drivers and ensure trainings are provided for safe driving.
- Create Purhcase Requests (PRs) and Purchase Orders (POs) for all the items related to vehicles / Support Service.
- Prepare all required reports and statistical information for the transport unit.
- Coordinate with admin assistants in the field on field missions and UNIFIL clearances.
- Act as an alternate for Asset Management.
- Perform any other duty as required.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Completion of secondary school education.
- University degree in Business Administration or other related functional area.
- At least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in general administrative work with at least 1 year of experience related to fleet management.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in Arabic and English languages.
- Fluency in French.
- Nationality of Lebanon.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit WFP.