Deadline: 30 April 2020
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Support Assistant in Munich, Germany. The duration of this post is 11 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Business Support Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Support Office Coordination through handling of administrative and business support tasks for the office:
- Support smooth operation of the office including the office setup (rooms, furniture, office services, supplies).
- Drive administrative and business support tasks for smooth running of the office, such as procurement of items, services, identification of vendors, coordination of external vendors, etc.
- Support new and existing team members in local German registration and visa application processes, German language support in apartment search information, personal relocation-related requests.
- Work collaboratively with the whole business operations team in the Accelerator and continuously strive to improve operations.
- Support Innovation Bootcamps/Events through handling of administrative and business support tasks :
- Support the administrative aspects of event planning, organization, procurement and logistics with relevant team members and external vendors.
- Handle travel and visa arrangements and hotel bookings, as required.
- Support Invitation and guest management.
- Support setup of rooms and event spaces.
- Preparation and distribution of relevant marketing materials and flyers to support event success.
- Maintenance of office files, documents, and records in accordance with established systems and processes so that information is current and readily available for staff.
- Execute any other task required by the Head of the Innovation Accelerator and Head of Business Development.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- 3 or more year’s of experience in general administrative and event planning work.
- Knowledge of standardised business support work routines and methods.
- Knowledge of standard office software packages, e.g. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Significant experience in office management/coordination in an international company/organisation.
- Experience in working in fast-paced and international environments.
- Fluency in oral and written German (level C2) and working knowledge (proficiency) in English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.