Deadline: 10 August 2019
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Change Management Officer in Brazzaville, Congo. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Change Management Officer will perform the following functions:
- Participate in the implementation of the Change Management activities in the Regional Office and in liaison with country offices.
- Participate in the development of analytical tools for monitoring performance and compliance, such as dashboards and reports.
- Support the development of strategic analytical products showing patterns, trends, and costs.
- Identify strategic data to be mined, analyzed and reported from the WHO systems.
- Assist in the review and analysis of issues and trends, preparation of evaluations or other activities and studies.
- Research, analyze and present information gathered from diverse sources in order to provide strategic analysis reflecting program performance, including expenditure information.
- Contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of change initiatives including different analysis of risks and issues.
- Undertake survey initiatives; designs data collection tools; reviews, analyzes and interprets responses, identifies problems/issues and prepares conclusions.
- Prepare various written outputs, e.g. draft background papers, analysis, sections of reports and studies, inputs to publications, etc.
- Provide substantive support to consultative and other meetings, conferences, etc., to include proposing agenda topics, identifying participants, preparation of documents and presentations, etc.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in public health, business administration, public administration, or a related field is required.
- Master’s degree in public health.
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible professional experience in project or programme management, monitoring and evaluation, administration or related area is required.
- Experience in data analysis is required.
- Knowledge of change management concepts, principles and issues and the ability to apply to strategic and practical situations, covering the organization, social and human dimensions.
- Ability to engage and foster strategic partnerships with other parties, inter-agency coordination and forge productive working relationships.
- Ability to manage programs and projects with a strategy aimed at improved performance and demonstrable results.
- Ability to plan, organize, motivate, and control resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals.
- Ability to capture, develop, share and effectively use information and knowledge.
- Expert knowledge of English.
- Intermediate knowledge of French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WHO.