Deadline: 23 March 2020
SNV is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Chief Investment Officer in The Hague, Netherlands. The duration of this post is 1 year.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Chief Investment Officer will perform the following functions:
- Identify qualified enterprises in the off-grid sector.
- Review and analyse grant funding requests.
- Conduct due diligence and analyse (potential) clients financial and business performances.
- Produce regular financial reports of the client portfolio.
- Facilitate B2B networking between enterprises and investors.
- Identify barriers for business expansion and propose strategies to remove these barriers.
- Develop the risk management strategies, and develop and review risk assessment tools.
- Document and share best practices.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in business administration or another relevant discipline.
- Proven track record with experience in the off-grid energy sector in an international, multi-country context, including advisory services in the implementation of energy access projects.
- 8+ year’s experience in grant management and/or investment management.
- 8+ year’s experience with commercial finance (equity, debt) and blended finance is an added advantage.
- Proven experience in off-grid business development.
- Proven strategic business skills and negotiation skills.
- Solution-oriented and hands-on approach.
- Experience working in fragile countries and/or in nascent markets.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Portuguese will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply by submitting a brief letter of motivation (1 page) and your CV (not more than 3 pages) through online process.
For more information, visit SNV.