Deadline: 30 June 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Chief (Organizational Performance) in New York, United States.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Chief (Organizational Performance) will perform the following functions:
- Lead initiatives to streamline and strengthen organisational performance management of the results of the UNICEF strategic plan, global – and regional programmes and country programmes.
- Contribute to simplification of tools and systems that provide real-time analytics for informed decision making and management for delivering results.
- Strengthen performance management at country, regional and global levels.
- Promote accountability for results and increasing transparency to key stakeholders, including beneficiaries and donors, on how and where it uses its resources to leverage and achieve results for children.
Applicants must have:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in Business Analysis, Systems Design, Public Administration, Government or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 year’s of relevant professional experience in programming, if possible combined with design, implementation and/or extensive use of information systems.
- International and developing country work experience and work experience at zone / field office, country office or regional office
- Background/familiarity with Emergency an asset
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish), particularly French, or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.