Deadline: 20 November 2019
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Communication Officer – Global Internal Engagement in Washington, DC, United States. The duration of this post is 3 years.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Communication Officer will perform the following functions:
- Lead the planning, development, and implementation of integrated and innovative internal engagement campaigns to support the implementation of IFC’s strategic business agenda with focus on the HR agenda.
- Support Executive Engagement with different internal stakeholders to get their buy in for key IFC programmes in HQ and in regional offices.
- Support the launch and implementation of key HR initiatives to strengthen the employee value proposition at IFC.
- Lead and directs a team charged with developing and monitoring high visibility internal engagement plans and activities.
- Collaborate with HR team members around the world to understand and support HR’s programmes Initiates effective professional relationships with key internal constituencies, including the MT.
- Oversee planning, coordination, and logistics, often across multiple teams, for communication-related activities involving internal audiences.
- Support risk identification and mitigation activities in the context of corporate and operational communication interventions; advises specific internal stakeholders on internal developments related to IFC’s thematic work.
- Manage specific human and financial resources for team/unit and specific tasks/projects. Helps plan and supervise procurement tasks and/or issues as needed.
- Ensure strong coordination with the rest of the Partnerships, Communication and Outreach team.
- Ensure the organizations brand identity and enforces its guideline to maintain consistency across internal initiatives, productions, and channels.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Political Science, International Relations, Public Affairs, Marketing, Business/Finance.
- Degree in Business Administration and/or working experience in Investment Operations will be valued.
- 8 or more years experience in corporate communications, international relations, public affairs, political science, or other related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage relationships with senior industry colleagues and content experts and contribute to strategy development.
- Proven ability to capture trends, case studies and innovations in communications products in a compelling, easy-to-understand manner.
- Proven ability to think strategically and rapidly analyze diverse information from varied sources and an ability to learn, adapt, and to be innovative as new communications challenges arise.
- Self-motivated, creative, excellent organizational skills, proven ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to work in a team environment.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.