Deadline: 02 October 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Corporate Alliances Officer in São Paulo, Brazil.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Corporate Alliances Officer will perform the following functions:
- Fundraising strategy:
- Provides inputs and analyses for the development of the Corporate Partnerships plan with the main objective to secure and increase high-value and long-term alliances, as well as flexible, sustainable, and predictable revenue as part of overall Resource Mobilization & Partnerships (RM&P) Section.
- Identifies and monitors industry trends as well as best practices at UNICEF network, including experiences from competitors with the goal to turn these into recommendations on how to strengthen the strategy and action plans.
- Proposes innovative ways to further develop existing partnerships and translate the ideas into strategies and concrete plans/results.
- Proposes and manages the development of Business Cases with potential for replication.
- Partnership maximization:
- Manage both first level(strategic) and second-level partnerships from the Resource Mobilization and Partnership section perspective, with intensive relationship with the programmatic area and implementers
- In close collaboration and liaison with other areas and suppliers involved, ensures the timely and quality completion of commitments agreed with partners such as proposals, reports, communications, events, and other activities that are part of the implementation plan each partnership under his/her management.
- Supports and ensures, in close collaboration with the New Business Development (NBD) team, the handover process of partnerships from new business to key accounts under his/her responsibility.
- Takes care of following up and completing the due diligence processes that are part of the renewal of partnerships that conforms his/her account portfolio.
- Develops proposals and negotiates agreements towards renewing in time and increasing the value of corporate partnerships that conforms his/her account portfolio.
Applicants must have:
- University degree preferably in marketing, publicity, communication, business administration or another related field is required.
- Minimum 01 year of relevant work experience in account management or project management related to marketing, sales or other business-related activities.
- Experience in working in a new business development, sales and/or negotiation with companies will be an advantage.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is required.
- Knowledge of Spanish is considered an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.