Deadline: 30 April 2016
Chemonics International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Deputy Chief of Party in Lebanon.
The mission of Chemonics International is to promote meaningful change around the world they help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Deputy Chief of Party will perform the following functions-
- Work with the project’s chief of party to manage program implementation and oversee staff performance, program management, and operations.
- Provide substantial project technical direction in microfinance, livelihoods, and/or microcredit, playing a lead role in area of technical specialization.
- Supervise program staff to ensure appropriate strategy implementation.
- Ensure that all activities comply with applicable USAID and Chemonics policies, practices, and procedures.
- Manage high-quality, timely, and complete submission of work plans, financial reports, and performance reports, including managing all reporting to USAID in the chief of party’s absence.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in finance, development, economics, or international relations.
- Minimum of five years of experience with successful microfinance and microenterprise projects.
- Minimum of five years of experience on projects of similar magnitude and complexity in developing countries.
- Demonstrated expertise in microfinance, livelihoods, and/or microcredit is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Experience managing international donor contracts and agreements; experience managing USAID contracts and agreements preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership, integrity, and versatility.
- Excellent English skills. Arabic language ability is highly desirable, but not required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications via email, with “Deputy Chief of Party” as the subject line.
For more information, please visit Chemonics.