Deadline: 31 May 2016
University of Global Health Equity (UGHE) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Director of Executive Education in Kigali, Rwanda.
The Director of Executive Education will work to establish and to support the strategic and operational priorities of UGHE’s executive education program.
UGHE is a new kind of university focused on the delivery of health care to those who need it most.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Director of Executive Education will perform the following functions-
- Work closely with faculty and staff to develop a portfolio of non-degree executive education and training programs.
- Identify, develop, and manage relationships with clients seeking to build the capacity of leaders within their organization through executive education.
- Establish program strategies, objectives, and long-term goals in collaboration with the UGHE team.
- Oversee financial, operational, and administrative aspects of the program.
- Guide the development of admissions criteria and processes.
- Develop proposals and other communication materials to market the program to prospective organizations.
- Recruit faculty and other teaching-related staff.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s or advanced degree in education, business, administration, or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of management experience in a director-level position required, ideally within an international educational environment.
- Demonstrated experience in business development, complex sales, and strategic partnerships required.
- Demonstrated experience in management consulting or professional services industries.
- Knowledge of the executive education market/industry on a European and global scale required.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with professionals at all levels in diverse settings; must be flexible, reliable, responsive, and resourceful.
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of organizations, including government agencies, bilateral and multilateral aid agencies, NGOs, and global universities.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Commitment to adhere to the UGHE Code of Conduct and Honor Code.
- Commitment to social justice and health care equity.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UGHE.