Deadline: 25 January 2021
SNV is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Donor Compliance and Project Execution Advisor in The Hague, Netherlands.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Donor Compliance and Project Execution Advisor will perform the following functions:
- Maintain oversight of SNV’s USAID project portfolio, analyses trends and risks to inform SNV’s trajectory in delivering high quality and complaint USAID funded projects.
- Provide in-house expert advice, guides and proactively supports project, country and global teams throughout the project life cycle (contracting, timely start up, implementation and close-out) of USAID projects.
- Work closely with project and country teams, ensures SNV adequately manages its contracting, finance, procurement, operations, reporting and related compliance responsibilities for USAID funded projects.
- Provide guidance, training and coaching to SNV colleagues, subcontractors and partners on these topics.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of SNV’s policy and systems infrastructure, with a particular focus on Project Execution, to support SNV in excellent and compliant USAID project execution.
- Ensure specific USAID compliance requirements are embedded within SNV’s broader policy environment.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in business administration, international development, international law, international relations, other relevant field or equivalent by experience.
- At least 7 year’s of relevant, progressively responsible and demonstrable work experience in contract administration, operations and/or project management roles on USAID-funded projects.
- In-depth working knowledge of USAID/USG rules and regulations (including but not limited to FAR, AIDAR, ADS, and CFR).
- Extensive practical experience in project financial management, budgeting and budget quality assurance, contract administration, compliance, and other project operations and management areas. Understanding of costing models is strongly desired.
- Demonstrable experience of working with USAID prime and sub-contractors, applying USAID/USG rules and regulations in project and contract management of grants and service contracts.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills and conceptual thinking.
- Ability to work independently, draw on external networks, provide pragmatic advise and translate ‘donor compliance language’ to a non-specialist audience.
- Experience in/with Business Development and designing USAID projects and proposals is desired.
- Team player, good facilitator and an excellent communicator in English.
- French Language proficiency is desired.
- Familiarity with SNV’s leading sectors: Agriculture, Energy and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) is also desired.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply by submitting a brief letter of motivation (1 page) and your CV (not more than 3 pages) through online process.
For more information, visit SNV.