Deadline: 15 November 2019
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Executive Assistant in New Delhi, India. The duration of this post 2 years.
The Executive Assistant responsible for providing administrative support and coordination and acting as a liaison with external officials and contacts.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Coordinate the Regional Directors’ schedule of meetings and appointments to ensure effective time management.
- Screening, track, prioritize and follow-up all incoming email and documents, preparing responses as requested.
- Ensure relevant documents and papers are available for meetings, deadlines are met, and documents requiring signatures are of high quality and adhere to administrative and operational guidelines.
- As the first line of contact with an extensive network of contacts at the most senior level, both internal and external visitors, callers and dignitaries, the Executive Assistant will be expected to exercise judgment, tact and discretion in answering and or redirecting inquiries to appropriate sources and in dealing with sensitive or highly confidential matters, making decisions when multiple courses of action are possible.
- Establish and maintain an effective network of contacts both inside and outside the Front Office to ensure effective liaison in support of office needs.
- Follow-up, on behalf of the Director, on extensive and diverse inquiries, and make appropriate decisions.
- Handle administrative and logistical arrangements for various events, such as senior official visits, visiting missions, conferences, workshops, retreats.
- Ensure timely submission and review of briefing materials and appropriate follow-up actions.
- Initiate and coordinate all aspects of the Director’s travel schedule (i.e. ticket and hotel reservations, visa requests, etc.) including coordinating the travel and protocol needs.
- Draft correspondence and prepare and ensure adherence to administrative guidelines and overall quality of outputs requiring the Director’s signature.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to interact diplomatically with clients and staff at all levels, recognized ability to exercise good judgment in interpersonal dealings at all levels and in handling confidential information.
- Excellent organizational, administrative and time management skills.
- Effective analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable of IFC processes and relevant systems (Bank processes a plus) including the ability to coach less experienced staff on the same.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and proficiency of technology or/and systems relevant to functional area.
- Excellent verbal and writing/editing skills in English including the ability to translate relevant correspondence.
- Excellent skill in preparing PowerPoint and other visual presentation tools.
- Ability to handle time-sensitive assignments.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit IFC.