Deadline: 30 December 2021
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance and Administrative Assistant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The Finance and Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Assist in monitoring budget, expenditures and administrative matters of the Project delivered through the country office.
- Prepare and process financial transactions in IRIS including contracts, travel requests, purchase orders and requisitions, external payment authorizations and others as may be necessary.
- Make arrangements for the procurement, shipment and receipt of office and project supplies, equipment and materials and household effect, including customs clearance.
- Review monthly expenditure and process expenditures in IRIS.
- Prepare budget revisions and update budgets in the financial management system (IRIS) where necessary.
- Provide advice and support on financial and administrative matters to project staff where necessary, including finance systems and processes.
- Ensure compliance with ILO procedures and intervene as required.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and documents.
- Maintain and update project databases including project information relating to budget, expenditures and status of on-going project personnel contracts.
- Maintain a follow-up system; set-up and maintain an orderly filing system for the Project.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education, supplemented by commercial training in bookkeeping, accounting, business administration or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 year’s project/management support (admin and finance) experience.
- Familiarity with ILO administrative procedures is preferred.
- Proficiency in English and national language with good drafting skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.