Abt Associates is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Investment Administrative Assistant in Ghana.
Abt’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Investment Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Assist with planning and organizing meetings and events.
- Assist with monitoring and tracking of Task Order applications and Deliverable.
- Assist with processing of deliverable payments.
- Assist with filing finance and administration documents.
- Assist with data collection for periodic (quarterly and annual) reports and audits.
- Perform routine administrative tasks.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Applicants must have-
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Finance or Accounting option), Economics or other relevant discipline.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word. Other computer skills beneficial.
- Year of experience and high school diploma OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to determine priorities and meet multiple deadlines.
- Flexibility and approach to tasks and the ability to adapt to a changing and challenging environment.
- Detail-oriented with good multi-tasking abilities and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Native or bi-lingual proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in French essential.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Abt.