Deadline: 14 June 2020
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Specialist in Juba, South Sudan.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Finance Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Implementation of operational and financial management strategies.
- Budget management and organization of the cost-recovery system.
- Control of office accounts.
- Control of office cash management.
- Team Management.
- Knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced Degree or equivalent in Business Management, Business Administration or related fields is required.
- CPA with an additional 1 year of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced degree.
- First-Level University Degree, with additional 2 year’s of qualifying experience, may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Minimum 5 year’s of professional-level experience in accounting with responsibility for project accounting and preparation of financial statements in an international organization is required.
- Knowledge of UNOPS financial rules and regulations and working knowledge of google docs are desired.
- Fluency in English language is required (read, write and speak).
- Knowledge of Arabic language desired.
- Nationality of South Sudan.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.